Mana Coach and Newlands Coach Services Limited ("the company") appreciate the opportunity of submitting a quotation for hire together with its standard terms and conditions of hire which ensure you as the hirer are protected and that the best interests of both parties are catered for.
- The rate charged is appropriate to the coach category and capacity. Requested variation to the coach from that originally quoted is dependant on availability and any change in cost.
- The quoted rates include the services of a Coach Driver.
- The rates quoted are net rates in New Zealand currency and include GST unless otherwise stated. Payment, in full, is required prior to departure unless approcal has been granted by the company for credit terms to apply. In such event, settlement in full must be made by the 20th of the month following the debit of the charge.
- Should additional kilometres or time be incurred on the day of hire by the hirer, the Company reserves the right to adjust the quoted rate accordingly. The quotation is given on the understanding that the driving hours comply with current legislation.
- The Company does not guarantee to complete any journey in a given time and will not accept liability for any loss or inconvenience which may arise from the delay or detention of any vehicle arising from any cause whatsoever.
- The company will ensure every reasonable effort is made to carry out the hirer's requirements and no responsibility is accepted for additional costs caused by delays occasioned by changes in road conditions or deviation from normal routes, floods or other unusual circumstances, industrial action or sickness of staff or passengers. The Company resrves the right to substitute alternative equipment at its option in the even of unanticipated circumstances which necessitate a change.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to property left in a vehicle. Passengers leaving property in the coaches do so at their own risk.
- Quotations are given and orders confirmed subject to availability of vehicles at the respective times of quotation and confirmation. Quotations are based on the shortest suitable route unless otherwise stated.
- Smoking is not permitted on the vehicle.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted on any of the vehicles unless the Hirer obtains a valid special liquor license from the appropriate local authority and adheres to all conditions of said special liquor license. A copy of the special liquor license must be sent to the Company prior to the charter commencing.
- A special liquor license may permit the Hirer to sell or supply liquor on board, but WILL NOT permit guests, clients or customers of the Hirer to consume BYO liquor on board.
Please note that Mana and Newlands Coach Service does not hold an On-Licence for conveyance.
- The Hirer is liable for the full cost of any willfull or reckless damage that occurs to the vehicle over the duration of thw hire.